Want to know more about our Lidl Mudder 1-mile course packed full of obstacles? Of course you do. They’re available at all Tough Mudder weekend venues, so there’s no reason why the whole family can’t get muddy this year.
To make sure you’re all prepared for your action packed day. Born, our Tough Mudder UK Coach, and his family get ready for their Lidl Mudder.
Top Tips To Prepare For Your Day
- Eat a hearty breakfast.
- Double check your start time.
- Make sure to check the weather.
Key Takeaways For Your Lidl Mudder
- Make Sure you arrive 45 minutes before your start time.
- Pack a spare change of clothes so you can get clean after you get rather muddy.
- Bring snacks, a towel and a bag for your muddy clothes to go in.
- Come in suitable clothes that you can run, swing and crawl in.
Due to Covid-19 restrictions Lidl Mudder tickets won’t be available to buy on the day at event sites. If your Lidl Mudder wants to get out on course please ensure you pre-book your tickets to avoid disappointment.